Junior Varsity Squash - Boys
- JV squash begins Monday 11/7 with Upper School tryouts at GCC for the first week.
- If you do not want to try out for the Varsity squad, JV will start on Monday 11/14.
Requirements (effective 11/14 and for duration of season)
- JV squash players need to attend Squash 4 times per week (including one morning)
- Matches count toward the requirement
- Friday is mandatory; choose 3 more per week from these options:
- Morning Practice 7:00 – 7:50 a.m. at GCC. (Tues, Weds, Thurs)
- Afternoon Practice 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. at Walnut Lane (Mon – Thurs)
- 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. at Squash Smarts (Fri) (Required)
- A Google sign-up form will be distributed by coaches to formalize your practice schedule.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday Mornings:
Coaches: GCC Pro Staff (Kim Lightner, Doug Whittaker, Dylan Cunningham)
Shuttle leaves Coulter Street at 6:50 a.m.
Shuttle leaves GCC at 7:55 a.m. to return to Main Campus by 8:10 a.m.
Monday – Thursday Afternoons:
Athletes: Limit of 4-5 students per day; bring homework
Practice at Walnut Lane Court
Van leaves Main Campus at 3:25 p.m.
Van returns to Main Campus at 5:15 p.m.
Practice 3:00-5:00 p.m. at Squash Smarts (4 courts)
Bus departs Coulter Street at 2:35 p.m.
Bus leaves Squash Smarts at 5:00; returns to Coulter Street at 5:15.
JV competitions will be on the on-line schedule.
- MASA (Mid-Atlantic Squash Association), Weekend of February 3-5.
- US SQUASH NATIONALS: In Hartford, Weekend of February 10-12.
Varsity & JV Uniforms
| || || |
| || || |