Germantown Friends School seeks an Alumni Relations Director to develop and grow alumni engagement through targeted programming to increase involvement, maintain connectivity and increase philanthropic support for the school. This position creates and manages class reunion events and regional gatherings across the country. The alumni program supports advancement services through information gathering and reporting on prospective donors.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are an essential requirement for the job.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Candidate must value and demonstrate a collaborative and team-oriented working style.
- Experience in fundraising is desired and work in a secondary school and/or Quaker institution is a significant plus, and the ideal candidate will bring a proven, best-practice approach to engaging alumni.
- Travel is an expected part of the job, but typically does not exceed 20% of time.
- Experience with the Veracross database system is a plus.
This is a full-time position, 12-month position with evening and weekend work as necessary.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to:
Ellen Berman, Administrative Assistant
Germantown Friends School is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in its student body, faculty and staff. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected class status. People from diverse backgrounds and demonstrating a commitment to diversity and multiculturalism in education are encouraged to apply.