The new deadline for the Cradles to Crayons drive is Friday, 2/1. You have this weekend to clear out your closets and drawers! Most needed children's items include larger sizes of pants, long-sleeve shirts, winter coats, hats and gloves, sneakers, and new underwear and pajamas.
Even though our on-campus activities for MLK Day were canceled, you may still bring donations for Cradles to Crayons. The donation deadline is now extended through next Friday, February 1.
We have a large POD storage unit parked in the back corner of the Pennsbury Lot. As you can see in the photo, it is not nearly as full as it could be! You may place your items directly inside the POD if it's open or next to it if it's not. Or, if you're in a hurry, you may drop items right on the Coulter Street sidewalk underneath the purple Cradles to Crayons banner and someone will shuttle them back for you.
Thank you to all who have donated! With Monday's cancellation, we have far less than last year. Most needed items this month include larger sizes of pants, long-sleeve shirts, winter coats, hats and gloves, sneakers, and new underwear and pajamas. Let's see if we can fill up this lonely POD for Cradles to Crayons!
Donation Guidelines: (In assessing items, please remember "Quality=Dignity")
- Children's clothing (sizes 0-14/16, adult small)
- Winter coats (sizes 0-14/16, adult small)
- Winter hats & gloves
- Sneakers, sandals, & winter boots (sizes 0-adult 9)
- Toys (no larger than 24" in size)
- Children's books (baby boards through grade 6)
- New socks & underwear
- New pajamas (except 0-24 months in like-new condition)
- New school supplies
- New arts & crafts supplies
- Baby equipment (strollers, car seats no older than 5 years, pack-n-plays, etc. No cribs.)
- Baby hygiene items (New wipes, shampoo, lotion, powder, etc.)
- Crib & bassinet bedding (blankets & sheets only)
- Diapers, diaper bags, baby carriers
- New batteries