Financial Aid Application Process
Financial aid is only available for families with students who are applying to Kindergarten through grade 12. The deadline for submitting financial aid applications, as well as supporting documents, is January 4, 2021.
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS
Before starting the FAST application, we recommend that you review the Downloadable Worksheet and User Guide provided by FAST in order to familiarize yourself with the program. A helpline is available 24 hours a day by calling 1-877-326-FAST (3278).
- Click on the FAST button icon to begin your application. The application process itself is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program, which allows you to partially complete an application and return to it later.
- Preliminary financial aid awards will be based on 2020 earnings along with 2019 tax documents. 2020 tax documents should be uploaded as soon as they are finalized.
- In the Letter to School section, please include any information that may assist the Financial Aid Committee in better evaluating your application. This may include a description of the financial trajectory of your family and why. Is it improving, decreasing, or remains relatively stable year to year. Also any circumstances that may impact your ability to pay tuition.
- Please upload your most recent final 2020 paycheck(s) and W-2s from each employer that show the total income for every financially responsible parent or guardian by the January 4, 2021 deadline.
- All awards offered are contingent upon receipt of final 2020 tax and income information.