Annual Giving provides GFS with the working capital to support the daily functions of the school. Like all independent schools, tuition alone cannot meet the expenses of our operating budget.
A gift to GFS through the Annual Fund can make an immediate and powerful impact, providing critical support to our community in a variety of ways, including:
- Financial aid and scholarships
- Faculty and staff professional development
- Innovative programming
- Academic excellence, arts, and athletics
Support GFS during COVID-19
The Annual Fund empowered us to quickly pivot to remote learning and will allow us to weather the uncertain times ahead by:
- Responding to hardships caused by COVID-19, including increased financial aid
- Sustaining the quality of experience and community that are the foundation of GFS
- Providing exceptional remote learning and technology access
Read about our remote learning program, Colloquia:
FAQs about the Annual Fund
We are pleased to provide more details about annual giving. READ MORE.
If you have any questions, please call 215-951-2341 or contact one of our team members.