GFS Giving Day
Giving Day, held on Valentine's Day, is a special opportunity for our community to come together to celebrate our cherished GFS experiences. On February 14, we are asking all members of our community to contribute to GFS through the Annual Fund, unlocking generous challenge gifts, and to connect with us on social media, using the hashtag #ShowYourLoveGFS.
300 gifts to the Annual Fund in 24 hours!
- GFS School Committee
- The Bixby Family: Sandy Baur '72 with her partner Bill, joined by Katherine '06, Kelly Ann '02, and Rebecca '99
- Adam Kamens '89 and Kim Kamens
- Farmboy Fund
Edith Bryan '60
$100,000 bonus gift to GFS.
How Can I Participate on February 14?
Make your gift on
When we reach 300 donors, we'll unlock generous gifts from our challengers.
Create your GiveCampus account and become an advocate.
Make a challenge gift or a giving match. Share a video on GiveCampus to motivate others.
For questions, please contact Annual Fund Manager Amanda Reath.
Help us spread the word. Download these shareable images and upload to social media.
Download on a PC: Right click on the image and save it.
Download on a Mac: Press Ctrl+click on the image and save it.
On Mobile: Press your finger on the image and hold. The option to save it will appear.
Social Media Cover Photo
Facebook Profile Frame
On a desktop: Visit https://www.facebook.com/profilepicframes
1. In search, type Germantown Friends School.
2. Select the GFS Giving Day 2020 frame and click "Use as Profile Picture."
On mobile: Go to your personal Facebook page.
1. Press your finger on your profile picture and hold.
2. Select "Add Frame"
3. In Search, type Germantown Friends School.
4. Select the GFS Giving Day 2020 frame and hit "Save."
Social Media Shareable Post